A low carb keto chicken crust pizza recipe that's easy to make and delicious to eat. Top it with cherry tomatoes, basil and red pepper flakes for a healthy, homemade margherita pizza.
- 1 lb of ground chicken
- 1/2 cup of mozarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce or pizza sauce
- fresh basil, chopped
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix ground chicken, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs, garlic, italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Fold in chopped basil.
- Place chicken mixture between two sheets of parchment paper. Gently spread into a circular pizza shape that's roughly 1/4 inch thick. When finished, remove top piece of parchment paper.
- Bake until edges start to turn brown, roughly 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let crust rest for 10 minutes.
- Add sauce and toppings as desired.
- Return to oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Place under broiler for 2 minutes to brown cheese.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.
Keywords: keto, no carb pizza, healthy supper