If you're all about chocolate dessert recipes that taste good and make you feel good too, this easy avocado chocolate pudding recipe is for you.
- 2 cups frozen avocado (or 1 medium ripe avocado)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Combine avocado, almond milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract and almond butter in a food processor.
- Blend until thick and creamy. This will take 1-2 minutes depending on the strength of your food processor. Stop as needed to scrape down sides.
- Scoop into an airtight container and place in the fridge. Chill for at least one hour before serving. This will create a more mousse-like consistency.
- Serve cold and top with fresh fruit or coconut whipped cream if desired.
Keywords: healthy desserts, food processor recipes, easy recipes