- 1 cup unsweetened coconut shreds
- 1/3 cup pureed organic pumpkin puree (make sure it's unsweetened)*
- 3 pitted medjool dates, or 2 for lower sugar**
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 " fresh organic ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons hemp milk, (or any non dairy milk)
- 1/3 cup raw coconut butter***
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Start by combining all of the dry ingredients (this means all ingredients except the hemp milk and coconut butter) into a food processor.
- Process dry ingredients for 1 minute until a crumbly dough has formed.
- Next, add your coconut butter and hemp milk.
- Process for an additional 1 1/2 minutes until well processed. I like my fat balls kind of chunky. If you want them smoother process for a longer amount of time.
- Roll into balls and freeze, lay flat on parchment paper and freeze for a few hours or until hard.
- Store in an air tight container for up to 3 months. Best enjoyed slightly thawed.