This easy chia seed jam recipe is a healthy and delicious alternative to store-bought. It packs a nutritional punch thanks to the raspberries and chia seeds. So, spread it on toast or add it to your breakfast bowls. This is one healthy jam you can eat without guilt.
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of warm water
- 1 cup of frozen raspberries, thawed
- 3/4 tablespoon of honey (optional)
- Don't forget to that the berries ahead of time. This should be done 3 hours prior to making chia jam at room temperature. Alternatively, you can thaw overnight in the fridge.
- The honey is optional. You can add less or more to suit your desired level of sweetness.
Keywords: healthy condiments, food processor recipes, easy recipes