This is truly the best chicken wing rub. Not only does it taste amazing, but it's also easy to make using simple ingredients and lasts for up to one year. Make a large batch and you'll have it ready to go for wing night all year round.
- 1/4 cup paprika, smoked or sweet
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns, freshly ground
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 1.5 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Add all ingredients to a jar.
- Close the lid.
- Shake well to combine herbs and spices
- Store in a cool, dark place for up to one year.
- Use fresh ingredients. Spices lose flavor after a jar has been opened for nine months. For the best flavour, use fresh dried herbs and grind some of the ingredients fresh (black peppercorns, coriander seeds). If you don’t have a spice grinder, you can use a small coffee grinder.
Keywords: dry rub, spice rub, condiment